COVID-19 is not our first coronavirus experience.
We have experience dealing with similar Coronavirus events. Cabo Transfers - Our Care of your Safety.
- Staff Temperatures Measured Daily.
- No Handshake - just a Big Smile and Good Care.
- Complimentary Hand Sanitizer Meet and Greet Service
- Sanitized Boarding Procedures
- Driver Face Masks worn during all services.
- Spare Uniforms Changed through the day.
- Vehicles cleaned and Sanitized before Each Service.
- Additional Face Masks and Hand Sanitizer are available to Clients.
April 7, 2020
We hope you are managing well during these uncertain times. Our thoughts and stay safe wishes are with you.
Up until recently, Los Cabos had no reported cases of the COVID-19 virus. This has changed to 16 confirmed cases of people with the virus. The Government has implemented numerous measures to reduce any further spread. Los Cabos International Airport has implemented body temperature screening and health interviews for all travelers arriving and departing the destination. Flights from some cities/countries have been suspended or cancelled. Beaches and most hotels have been ordered closed throughout the Southern Baja. Some bars, nightclubs, restaurants, and activities remain open and are practicing recommended social distancing. While others have suspended operations. Several restaurants and bars are now offering pickup and/or delivery services only. We recommend travelers check their flight tickets and hotel reservations prior to arrival in Los Cabos.
Airlines are also taking additional steps to further ensure the safety of passengers. Their measures include extensive and frequent use of hospital-grade sanitization and disinfecting procedures throughout all areas of the aircraft. Some airlines have enacted "Seat Distancing" protocols, leaving the center row empty to create passenger separation and more personal space for each traveler. Many aircrafts are now equipped with state-of the-art HEPA filters, similar to those used in hospitals. These filters achieve a viral and bacterial removal efficiency of greater than 99.99 per cent. These aircraft also introduce fresh air into the cabin every two to three minutes. Some airlines are restricting. We recommend you check with your air carrier to ensure they have implemented all these enhanced measures.
The Center for Disease Control recommends travelers take the following precautions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as handles, seatbelt buckles, air vents, buttons, and armrests using a disinfectant wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol.
The Covid-19 is not the first Coronavirus we have experienced. We have managed similar Coronavirus events in the past and have reactivated our Advanced Health and Safety Protocols to ensure the wellbeing of our passengers and staff.
Our vehicles are cleaned with disinfectant and anti-bacterial cleaning products between each trip.
Our drivers utilize hand sanitizer and face masks during all vehicle operation, and change uniforms throughout the delay. Our airport reps and chauffeurs have been asked to suspend the pleasantry of a handshake. Hand Sanitizer and Facemasks are available to passengers. Be confidence that we are in great care of your safety.
We are here to assist you in everyway we can. If you are travelling to Los Cabos and need any information, we are here to provide local insights and guidance. If you require groceries or would like to go out shopping while here, please contact us in advance to schedule these services. If you are in Los Cabos and having difficulty with departure flight availability, just let us know and we will work to assist you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/concerns, or if we can help you in any way!!
Customer Care Manager
Team Cabo Transfers
Toll-Free (dialed from US & Canada): 1-877-737-CABO (2226)
Non-Toll-Free (dialed from Mexico): 001-882-737-CABO (2226)
Local Phone Number: 011-52-624-105-2828